Monday 7 January 2008

Deck of Many Games

My New Year's promise to myself was to try and have some roleplaying activity once a week, every week, in 2008. I'm allowing myself two things to make it remotely possible:
  • As long as the number of games is 52 when the year ends, it doesn't matter if there have been two games on a given week and none on the following week, for example.
  • MMORPGs do not count. But Neverwinter Nights multiplayer games do (see the previous post for more on that).
The second week of the year started less than one hour ago, and so far I've ran Delta Green once and played NWN once. We're hoping to continue Delta Green already this week and 1920s Cthulhu is scheduled for the next. So, thus far it looks promising. But I have no doubt that there will be bumps on the road later on.

It's a nice dream.

Game Count: 2/52

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We'll get your Count above the goal, easily. Including NWN makes it easy.. ;)


-Ant